Thank you for your interest in our CSGO Skins Gambling lawsuit. We are here to assist you in recovering some of your gambling losses.
Jones Ward PLC has a team of lawyers with many years of experience in class action litigation. The law firm is pursuing multiple class action lawsuits in the United States against Valve and various skins gambling websites connected to the video game Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. These class actions are made up of individuals like yourself who have lost value or money through another party’s deception. We are working diligently to recover funds from U.S. residents who have lost money or skins through these illegal gambling contracts. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to recover the value lost by all users, or that we will recover at all, due to the nature of litigation. Still, we seek to assist every user that has been wronged by these companies and can only do so with your help.
HOW TO JOIN THE CSGO CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT
If you are interested in joining, please answer the questions below and forward your responses to CSGOlawsuit@jonesward.com. We will be in contact after reviewing your message in order to discuss next steps. If you have other questions, give us a call or shoot us an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
CSGO Skins Gambling Questionnaire
- Your Name (Include legal guardian’s name, if player under 18)
- Location (City and State, if based in United States)
- Age (If you are not yet 18, we may still be able to help, but would have to work with your parent or legal guardian directly).
- Age when you first signed up on Steam.
- When did you purchase CS:GO? How old were you?
- Email address
- Phone number
- Which CSGO Gaming sites did you use?
- Did you ever buy and sell CSGO Skins on Steam?
- Did you ever buy and sell CSGO Skins on a third party marketplace? If so, which third party sites did you use and how much money did you wager?
- What other information do you think we should know? If you have screenshots of your losses or evidence of the value lost, please attach them to the email as well.
Once review this information we will be in touch to discuss next steps in order to join the suit or answer any other questions you may have.